Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wendy's Wednesday

It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally posting about one of my favorite days of the week. Wendy's Wednesday!!!

Some people have asked me the following questions about this day.

What is Wednesday Wendy's?
What is Wendy's Wednesday?
Is it a day that Wendy's has specials?

Answer
No, I just decided to go to Wendy's for lunch on Wednesday for no particular reason other than the fact that both start with the letter "W". I started doing this about a year ago and I continued to do it ever since!

Wendy's food is tasty, cheap and fast. Pretty much everything you could ever ask for. Plus it gives me a day right in the middle of the week that I can always look forward to!

My Standard Lunch
I really don't like much change, so I usually go with the same great meal every week.

Two Crispy Chicken Sandwiches
Two Jr. Cheeseburgers
One Value Fries
One Small Vanilla Frosty

People get crazy when I eat this many items, but in reality it is only 1,830 calories. You can check for yourself here: https://www.wendys.com/en-us/meal-builder

What's even better than the taste is that I get all of this for only $7.34. What a deal!

Note: Today my meal only cost $6.05 because I used three Jr. Frost Coupons. I gave one to my colleague and took the other two for myself.

Fun Facts
#1. Somehow me and one of my colleagues always end up at the Wendy's drive thru at the same time.
#2. On rare occasions when we don't arrive there at the same time, the girl at the register always asks me where my colleague is (and vice versa).
#3. My lady friend who used to work at Wendy's is now working at a nearby McDonald's. I go there sometimes on Monday to see how she's doing.


Halloween Coupon Book (Donate $1 and get 10 Jr. Frosty's!) 
"Come in before Halloween to get your Frosty® Coupon Book and we’ll donate proceeds to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption®. Now that’s a deliciously good cause!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments