Monday, October 5, 2015

Dating Profile Aftermath

After posting my dating profile this past weekend, my colleague decided to spend lunch making me a match.com profile. He has already matched me up with a few pretty good prospects. The top two so far are...

#1. Little Red Riding Hood: Some girl who had gardening as one of her hobbies. For some reason she was dressed as as Little Red Riding Hood in every profile picture. My colleague felt it would be a good match.

I don't really remember anything else about the profile, but I decided to trust my colleague's judgement. I believe he has true match maker potential. It only took him about 20 minutes to make my entire profile, so I know he has done this before. Signs of an expert.



#2. Miss Cake: I might have the name wrong, but this girl also looked like a true candidate. I don't like cake, but I'm pretty sure she put that she loved fast food in her match.com profile. That's good enough for me.

Again, I have to trust my colleague's judgement. He would never steer me in the wrong direction.

Right now I'm at a good starting point with a gardener and a fast food eater. I wonder what kind of matches will be waiting for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments