Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fuddruckers Friday!

I like to plan out my weeks with something I can always look forward to. This Friday (And the last 3 Friday's) happened to be lunch at Fuddruckers!

Usually I go with the 2/3 LB Medium Burger, Soda and fries. However, this past Friday I decided to skip breakfast and get the 1 LB Burger, Soda & Fries. Came out to around $13 total, but it was definitely worth it. They even give you a separate basket for the burger.



I ate everything in about 30 minutes and the Nutritional Information is  estimated as follows:

Calories: 2,127
Carbs: 188g
Fat: 40g
Protein: 102g

I don't feel sick afterwards, but I definitely feel full. Some people think that the 1LB burger is a lot of food to eat at once, but then you have this guy eating 8LB & 12LB burgers! I couldn't do more than 1LB, maybe 2LBS if I really didn't eat for a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments