Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Little Background Information to Start Things Off

I try my best each and every day at work. I come in on time with a smile on my face and say good morning to my colleagues as I make my way to my desk. When it's time to go home, I make sure to say good night to everybody as I leave the office. Despite these facts, I am the most hated person in the entire company.

Example #1:
Me: "Good Morning"
Boss/HR: "I Despise You…"

The majority of my colleagues think:

#1. I stare at a blank screen all day.
#2. I try to get everyone else fired.
#3. I do no work.

In reality, I am a hard worker with a positive attitude. Unfortunately, no one else seems to think this, but me. 

Example #2:
Me: "Good Night"
Co-Worker: "Go to Hell."

Each day I try to reverse these overall negative feelings about me. I've tried many things including being kind, ignoring the negativity and occasionally I even try to get fired.

Example #3:
Me: "Please just fire me already!"
Boss/HR: "The only way you're leaving here is in a box."

These are only a few examples of what I have to deal with on a daily basis. My hope is that I can learn from this and plan for a better, more positive future ahead! Although, this is really dependent on how much longer I can survive…




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments