Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Wendy's Wednesday Record!!!

First I'd like to give a shout out to a few people who made this day possible.

- Colleague #1 who told me about the $4 for 4 deal going on at Wendy's!

- Colleague #2 and her mother who gave me a buy one get one free coupon for a Dave's hot and juicy 1/4 lb. single cheeseburger!

At lunchtime I couldn't decide between getting the $4 for 4 deal vs. using the buy one get one coupon, so I just decided to do both.

Note: Being that I chose both options, I unfortunately went over my calorie allotment for lunch. Therefore, I wasn't able to get pizza hut for dinner as previously planned. It was definitely still worth it though.

By taking part in the $4 for 4 deal and using the BOGO coupon, I got a good amount of food for only $9.19!!!

My Lunch
(1) Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
(1) Small Fries
(1) Small Coke
(1) 4 Chicken Nuggets (w/ BBQ sauce)
(2) Dave's Hot 'N Juicy 1/4 Lb Single
(1) Jr. Vanilla Frosty (Free with coupon)

The whole meal came out to 2500 calories, 101 grams of protein, 4290 milligrams of sodium.

All this for under $10!

Thank you to colleague #3 for calculating the nutrition facts.


Note: I just found out that I can edit pictures on my phone. I can even add little star stickers. 

Some Colleague Feedback
"That is more calories than a normal person should be eating for lunch."
"We are worried about you."
"How are you still alive?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments