Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Best Invention Ever

***ALERT*** One of my dear colleagues has just informed me of what may be the greatest invention of ALL TIME.

The Pizza Pouch!!!! Only $8.

One of my dreams has finally come true. The Pizza Pouch gives anyone and everyone the ability to carry around a slice of pizza, HANDS FREE. Once I get this, I will actually be able to wear pizza as a necklace and take it with me wherever I go. Amazing. (This may actually be better than the Pizza Hut Cologne)

I will now be able to wear a backup slice of Pizza Hut pizza:
- When I'm driving to work
- At work
- While playing ping pong
- At home
- While gardening
- During family gatherings
- If I'm forced to go to bad restaurants

The possibilities are really endless and I will never be hungry again!

Added Bonus (According to the website): "Pizza Pouch will instantly make you more popular and attractive." http://www.stupidiotic.com/product_info.php?products_id=252 <--- Link Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments