Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Guess That Song (Tap to Speak Edition)

For the most part this text to speech thing is pretty good. However I thought it'd be interesting to see how well it could pick up song lyrics. See if you can identify the three great songs below.


Song #1: Leaving children are our future teach them well and let them lead the way. Showing all the beauty they possess inside given the send the prize to make it easier let the children's laughter remind us how are you stupid.

Song #2: I'm all out of faith this is how I feel call the 1990. My naked on the floor, Lewis and nothing changed into something real I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky store. you're a little late I'm already p***.

Song #3: When you stand on the edge of nowhere is only one radio, so you have got to go there. through the darkest night see the lunch on bread. when he wrote fall in love of all the live forever. this is a song for no one can you hear it you know. for the broken hearted battle skyward I'll be by your side. this is a song for the lonely when your dreams come true. can you cheaters prayer, spread someone there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments