Monday, October 19, 2015

Guess That Song #2 (Tap to Speak Edition)

Some people were having difficulty getting the first 3 songs, so I decided to make this one a little bit easier. See if you can guess the song below, it's a fan favorite.


Making my way downtown walking fast faces pass and I'm homebound.

Staring blankly ahead just making my way making a way through the crowd.

Nanana nananana Indonesia nananananana and I miss you nanananananana and now I wonder if I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by cuz you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just cu tonight.

It's always times like these when I think of you and I wonder if you ever think of me.

Cuz everything's so wrong and I don't belong living in your precious memory.

Nananananananana cuz I need you nananana nananana and I miss you banananananana and now I wonder.

If I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just cu tonight.


And sign I wanna let you know I hi drown in your memory hi hi don't want to let this go hahaha don't.

Making my way downtown walking fast faces pass and I'm homebound.

 Staring blankly ahead just making my way making my way through the crowd.

Nanana nananana and I still need you nanana nananana and I still miss you nananananananana and now I wonder.

If I could fall into the sky do you think I because you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I can just cu. O ho. I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by cuz you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just cu so I could just hold you tonight.

Nananananananana Madonna nanananananana  dadadadadadadada do do do do bananananananana do do dododo dododo dododo do do.

2 comments:

Recent Comments