Monday, July 20, 2015

Drowning My Monday Sorrows!

Normally I have my crying time each day from 2PM - 2:05PM. Then I'm good to go for the rest of the afternoon. Today was too busy so unfortunately I missed out on CT. Instead I decided to go drown my sorrows in two of my favorite things... Pizza Hut & Orange Soda.

First I was thinking of getting the 2 Mediums for $6.99 each, but I ended up getting 1 Medium for $10.99 instead. I did ask the Pizza Hut guy about the Hot Dog Bites Pizza. He said no one really ordered it and it took the workers too long to make. so it was discontinued after 2-3 weeks.

Anyway, I got my Pizza and raced home.


About 20 minutes later...

 For those who care.

Nutrition Info:
Calories: 2330
Carbs: 260g
Fats: 104
Protein: 88g

I have to admit it was even better today than normal.  I dipped the pizza in a little extra marinara sauce and it was amazing!

I don't really remember much about today except when my co-worker said that working with me is worse than death...

I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments